**WE ARE HIRING**
Training Coordinator based at our HO in Thame
Chevron TM specialises in the provision of temporary traffic management services throughout the UK, providing physical and digital traffic controls to ensure that works are carried out safely and workers and the general public are safe.
Managing traffic for organisations working within Utilities, Rail, High Speed Network, Local Authorities and Events we place huge emphasis on our performance and ability to deliver, meet and exceed our clients' expectations. We give expert support from the consultation and design phase, right through to work completion and sign-off.
We believe our employees are the best in our business. They are ambitious, hard-working, dedicated and are proud to work for Chevron TM. We are proud of them and the contribution they make to the success of our company to ensure that we are the UK’s leading independent Traffic Management company.
About the role
The role is a busy and varied one. Duties will include:
- Liaising and forming excellent working relationships with depot staff, and both internal (H.O) and external (Supply Chain and Training Providers) customers.
- Processing paperwork for individuals recruited via agencies and subcontractors checking for adherence to Chevron quality standards
- Scheduling, planning and the recording of all training courses, employee qualifications and results of medicals.
- Acting as key contact between the trainer/assessors, training providers, occupational health practitioners and the employees.
- Updating new starters and leavers details
- Raising orders for the Training & Development team, as well as providing administrative support as and when required.
- Assisting in the Highways England Passport Programme and monitor progression through TM qualifications and assessments.
You will effectively manage and control your own workload which will support the smooth operation of our Training and Development team. You will be confident and comfortable dealing with confidential and sensitive information as well as being able to work at pace. Data input will be a key proportion of the role, so you will be happy to input and up-date records daily. We are always looking at improving and developing our systems and business, so ideas and a pro-active, enquiring mind is ideal.
A good understanding of Training and Development activities would be advantageous, but not essential - we encourage continuous training and development in all our employees. With a high level of personal professionalism, you will also have a real desire to work in a team that is at the heart of ensuring compliance for all our workforce and enables our business to succeed.Qualifications, skills and experience
- Excellent accuracy
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload
- Flexible, as no two days are the same
- Team player
- Good level of IT systems mainly word and excel.
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to build relationships