Traffic Management Supervisor - Severn Trent Contract
Salary: £30k to £35k per anum, depending on skills and experience with company benefits
As a Traffic Management Supervisor for our Severn Trent Contract, you can expect the benefits from Chevron Traffic Management that come with being an employer of choice:
- Highly competitive salary with OTE and overtime
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Bank Holidays paid at double time
- Job Security
- Company Pension
- Uniform and PPE
- Access to our Internal Academy and Career Development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Discount
- Refer A Friend Scheme of £750
- Perk Box
- Working with digitally enabled work zone safety solutions
- Career Development
General hours of work are 40 hours per week between the hours of 8am to 8pm including some weekends
Why Chevron Traffic Management
Chevron TM specialises in the provision of temporary traffic management services throughout the UK, providing physical and digital traffic controls to ensure that works are carried out safely and workers and the general public are safe.
Managing traffic for organisations working within Utilities, Rail, High Speed Network, Local Authorities and Events we place huge emphasis on our performance and ability to deliver, meet and exceed our clients' expectations. We give expert support from the consultation and design phase, right through to work completion and sign-off.
About the role
There has never been a better time to join Chevron Traffic Management as a Traffic Management Supervisor, working on our Severn Trent Contract! We have had our most successful year ever! We are growing significantly – which is why we need YOU!
The Traffic Management Supervisor is a pivotal role within our business as you will take full responsibility for all activities for our utility’s contracts. You will manage a team of Traffic Management Operatives to ensure they are under-taking work at the expected standards, times and locations, as well as being responsible for all health & safety requirements and audits.
- Take responsibility for all operational activity for Utilities contract
- Team Management
- Workforce logistics
- Health and safety including audits
- Providing an excellent customer service
What good looks like:
- Knowledge of traffic management AND Street works
- Knowledge of utilities contracts
- Commercial acumen and prepared to challenge
- Problem solver and Innovative/Lean thinker
- Computer literate including excel
- Leadership and management skills
- Physically fit and able to pass a safety critical worker medical,
- You will possess a full driving licence, with no more than 6 points.
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- Meticulous attention to detail
It would also be great if you:
- Are Highways England inducted
- HGV licence/IPV Ticket
So, if you want to join a winning team and be part of an innovative organisation which is focussed on company growth and employee progression, click on the apply button today.