Traffic Management Trainee Operative – Low Speed
As a Traffic Management Trainee Operative, you can expect the benefits from Chevron Traffic Management that come with being an employer of choice:
- Highly competitive salary with overtime opportunity
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Bank Holidays paid at double time
- Overtime rate of 1¼ paid after contracted hours
- Job Security and Guaranteed Hours
- Company Pension -worth £900 on average per year
- Uniform and PPE provided free -worth £300
- Free Traffic Management Training worth up to £1300
- Access to our Internal Academy and Career Development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Refer A Friend Scheme of £750
- Fill Your Boots Rewards – saving an average of £400 per year
- Working with digitally enabled work zone safety solutions
- Career Development
- On-site free parking
General hours of work are 40 hours per week depending on location. Hours and shifts include days, evenings, nights and weekends with the option of overtime as required. You will also be required to be on the on-call rota.
Why Chevron Traffic Management
Chevron TM specialises in the provision of temporary traffic management services throughout the UK, providing physical and digital traffic controls to ensure that works are carried out safely and workers and the general public are safe.
Managing traffic for organisations working within Utilities, Rail, High Speed Network, Local Authorities and Events we place huge emphasis on our performance and ability to deliver, meet and exceed our clients' expectations. We give expert support from the consultation and design phase, right through to work completion and sign-off.
About the role
There has never been a better time to join Chevron Traffic Management as a Traffic Management Trainee! We have had our most successful year ever! We are growing significantly – which is why we need YOU!
Chevron Traffic Management will provide you with all the training and qualifications you need to become a fully certified Traffic Management Operative. We also assign each Traffic Management Trainee Operative with a fully qualified ‘buddy’ who will mentor and teach you throughout your training.
The Traffic Management Trainee Operative sit at the heart of everything we do. We invest in you for ours and your future. Our training will teach you to:
- Install, maintain and remove temporary traffic management such as deploying cones, signs, frames, sandbags and other equipment on low speed roads.
- Undertaking traffic counts, calls to clients and subcontractors, timings and near misses
- Maintenance of temporary traffic lights
What good looks like:
- Able to pass a safety critical worker medical,
- You will possess a full driving licence, with no more than 6 points.
- Able to pass a drug and alcohol test
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- Meticulous attention to detail
So, if you want to join a winning team and be part of an innovative organisation which is focussed on company growth and employee progression, click on the apply button today.
*Traffic Management Training is subject to signing a training agreement