Traffic Management Operative - Must have a manual licence under 6 points
Salary: Up to £11.50 per hour once qualified, depending on location, skills and experience and overtime opportunity
As a Traffic Management Operative, you can expect the benefits from HBS that come with being an employer of choice:
- Highly competitive salary with overtime opportunity
- Job Security
- PPE provided free
- Traffic Management Training
- Career Development
- On-site free parking
General hours of work are 40 hours per week, Hours and shifts include days, evenings, nights and weekends with the option of overtime as required. You will also be required to be on the on-call rota.
There has never been a better time to join HBS as a Traffic Management Operative! We have had our most successful year ever! We are growing significantly – which is why we need YOU!
HBS will provide you with all the training and qualifications you need to become a fully certified Traffic Management Operative.
The Traffic Management Operative sits at the heart of everything we and you will be responsible for:
- Installing, maintaining and removing temporary traffic management such as deploying cones, signs, frames, sandbags and other equipment on low-speed roads.
- Undertaking traffic counts, calls to clients and subcontractors, timings and near misses
- Maintenance of temporary traffic lights
- Helping and guiding new trainees
What good looks like for a Traffic Management Operative:
- Qualified up to 12D highly desirable
- T1 / T2 qualified
- Knowledge of Chapter 8
- Physically fit and able to pass a safety critical worker medical,
- You will possess a full driving licence, with no more than 6 points.
- Able to pass a drug and alcohol test
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- Meticulous attention to detail
So, if you want to join a winning team and be part of an innovative organisation which is focussed on company growth and employee progression, click on the apply button today.