**Chevron Green Services are recruiting**
Soft Estates Highways InspectorLocation: Fenstanton (Hybrid working may be considered)
About Chevron Green Services
Chevron Green Services is a leading provider of commercial soft estate and arboriculture services across the UK. We work with clients in both the public and private sectors to maintain, manage, control and enhance their soft estates. Services cover grass, tree, vegetation, weeds, drainage, fencing, landscaping and consultancy.
Our clients come from all sectors including highways, rail, utilities, local authorities and construction. Many of them have been using our services for many years, returning to us time and again.
We have been providing soft estate and arboriculture services under different brands for the last two decades including Camps Highways, Camps Environmental Services (CES), Arborforce and A Cones. These brands were brought together under a single unified brand and renamed Chevron Green Services in 2021, and part of the Chevron Group.
About the role
Due to company growth we have an exciting and new role to introduce into our business. We are looking for an experienced Soft Estates Highways Inspector to cover Areas 6 and 8. The Highways Inspector will be responsible for checking all CGS works across the network. This will include grass cutting, weed spraying, arboriculture, planting schemes, and all other aspects of woodland and grassland soft estate management. Once information is obtained, you will report this back to the management team, site team leaders and our supply chain.
You are flexible and methodical in the way you work and enjoy working solely as well as collaboratively. A team player, you are happy to support and work with different teams to cover peak times and absences. A willingness to travel and drive is also required as, due to the large area we cover there will be a lot of driving requiredQualifications, skills and experience
- Experience in this field or similar soft estate management
- A good understanding of IT, competent in the use of excel, word etc
- Full UK driving licence
- Understanding of the specifications of the soft estates contract.
- Lantra or NPTC related certifications
Benefits and incentives
- Full-time employment within a reputable and growing company
- Competitive pay package including a company van with fuel card, tablet and mobile phone allowance
- 20 days Holiday (plus bank holidays) and annual loyalty increments
- Excellent on the job training and on-going professional and personal development
- Access to our employee discount scheme
- An employee assistance programme to ensure your wellbeing
Email your CV, or register your interest and relevant qualifications for the post, to firstname.lastname@example.org