Are you an HGV Driver who fancies a bit of a change in career? Do you still want to put your HGV qualification to good use but expand on it?
Good! We have the perfect opportunity for you.
IPV Trainee Traffic Management Operative – High Speed
Salary: up to £190 OTE per shift, depending on skills and experience, with company benefits
Location: Across the UK
As long as you have your HGV we will train you in both Traffic Management AND put you through your IPV license
As an IPV Trainee Traffic Management Operative, you can expect the benefits from Chevron Traffic Management that come with being an employer of choice:
- Highly competitive salary with OTE and overtime
- Free IPV Training
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Guaranteed Hours AND Job Security
- Company Pension
- Uniform and PPE provided free
- Access to our Internal Academy and Career Development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Discount
- Refer A Friend Scheme of £750
- Fill your Boots Rewards
- Working with digitally enabled work zone safety solutions
- Career Development
- On-site free parking
General hours of work are 48 hours per week depending on location. Hours and shifts include evenings, nights and weekends with the option of overtime as required. You will also be required to be on the on-call rota.
Why Chevron Traffic Management
Chevron TM specialises in the provision of temporary traffic management services throughout the UK, providing physical and digital traffic controls to ensure that works are carried out safely and workers and the general public are safe.
Managing traffic for organisations working within Utilities, Rail, High Speed Network, Local Authorities and Events we place huge emphasis on our performance and ability to deliver, meet and exceed our clients' expectations. We give expert support from the consultation and design phase, right through to work completion and sign-off.
About the role of Trainee Traffic Management Operative
There has never been a better time to join Chevron Traffic Management as an IPV Trainee Traffic Management Operative! We have had our most successful year ever! We are growing significantly – which is why we need YOU!
Responsibilities of an Trainee Traffic Management Operative :
The IPV Trainee Traffic Management Operative sit at the heart of everything we and you will be responsible for:
- Installing, maintaining and removing temporary traffic management such as deploying cones, signs, frames, sandbags and other equipment on high speed roads.
- Undertaking traffic counts, calls to clients and subcontractors, timings and near misses
- Helping and guiding new trainees
What good looks like in an Trainee Traffic Management Operative:
- HGV License
- In date CPC qualifications
- Must be able to pass a safety critical worker medical,
- You will possess a full driving licence, with no more than 6 points.
- Able to pass a drug and alcohol test
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- Meticulous attention to detail
It would also be great if you:
- Are Highways England inducted
- HGV licence/IPV Ticket
So, if you want to join a winning team and be part of an innovative organisation which is focussed on company growth and employee progression, click on the apply button today.
Chevron TM who are one of thousands of companies who have committed to real and measurable carbon reduction through http://sciencebasedtargets.org/