Salary: up to £45,000, depending on skills and experience with company benefits
Location: Home Based with travel to all UK depots during implementation
- Highly competitive salary
- 26 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Job Security
- Company Pension
- Access to our Internal Academy and Career Development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Discount
- Refer A Friend Scheme of £750
- Perk Box Rewards
- Career Development
General hours of work are 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Why Chevron Traffic Management
Chevron Traffic Management is a leading specialist in the delivery of temporary traffic management across the UK.
Our innovation in service delivery, using the deployment of digital products and assets to offer transparent reporting of real time data pertaining to work-zone safety areas has helped cement our success and enviable safety record. We have grown both through acquisition and organic growth, from a business employing 470 people across 13 sites to a Group now offering 23 operational units and within excess of 1080 employees. It is fair to say that now is a great time to be joining the business, helping to improve our ERP technology.
About the role
This assignment relates to the Chevron ERP Programme, which aims to consolidate operational ERP solutions for a range of acquired businesses to a single target solution. The role will work with operations, finance, IT and other teams.
The Business Analyst (BA) is responsible for gathering and understanding the business needs of a specific business area as part of a project and change initiative. You will work with subject matter experts and the wider project team to create high quality business analyst outputs that document business processes, requirements, test plans, etc. You will accurately capture business requirements and collaborate with IT teams to design solutions that meet these requirements. You will help business SMEs develop test plans and support the delivery of these and you will help create business readiness plans that trace project outcomes to business requirements.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Work with colleagues to understand the business environment, including operating models, markets, clients, suppliers and other stakeholders.
- Understand business problems and work with colleagues and project teams to develop document As Is and To Be business processes and requirements
- Develop as-is and to-be process flows to support the design and development of solutions for the business
- Gather and document user stories and functional / non-functional requirements
- Ensure requirements are interpreted and articulated clearly, with detailed options and solutions provided when required
- Present all outputs in sophisticated but understandable ways in a variety of ways (verbally, written and visually)
- Analyse your findings and suggest strategic and operational improvements and changes
- Develop BA documentation e.g., Project Initiation Documents, Use Cases, User Stories, Requirement Traceability Matrix, Business Requirement Documents, Test Cases etc.
- Help identify required process and technology enhancements
- Help identify opportunities and potential risks
- Lead workshops and gain agreement from accountable stakeholders on proposals
- Communicate the benefits of your recommendations and produce written documentation to support your work, presenting to stakeholders where necessary
What good looks like:
- Experience with ERP Systems and Implementation
- Financial Experience
- Experience in Business Process Mapping
- Competent in all Microsoft products including Viso and Project
- Business Change experience
- Business Analytic Skills and Experience
- Experience in Implementation and User Testing
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- Meticulous attention to detail
So, if you want to join a winning team and be part of an innovative organisation which is focussed on company growth and employee progression, click on the apply button today.