Do you strive to provide an excellent customer service experience? Do you revel in being able to prioritise, multitask and meet deadlines in a faced paced environment? Do you want to work for a reputable Traffic Management company and learn more about Traffic Management?
About our company:
Chevron TM specialises in the provision of temporary traffic management services throughout the UK, providing physical and digital traffic controls to ensure that works are carried out safely and workers and the general public are safe.
Managing traffic for organisations working within Utilities, Rail, High Speed Network, Local Authorities and Events we place huge emphasis on our performance and ability to deliver, meet and exceed our clients' expectations. We give expert support from the consultation and design phase, right through to work completion and sign-off.
We believe our employees are the best in our business. They are ambitious, hard-working, dedicated and are proud to work for Chevron TM. We are proud of them and the contribution they make to the success of our company to ensure that we are the UK’s leading independent traffic management company.
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Job Security and Guaranteed Hours
- Company Pension -worth £900 on average per year
- Access to our Internal Academy and Career Development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Refer A Friend Scheme of £750
- Fill Your Boots Rewards – saving an average of £1000 per year
- Career Development
- On-site free parking
About the Role:
As we are a Traffic Management company, you will have the opportunity to learn more about the industry and as you are completing administration tasks around Traffic Management your knowledge of the industry will be enhanced.
Working within the Wessex team, you will assist with tasks such as:
- To receive and process all Traffic Management requests from Wessex Water.
- Expediting of deliveries and communicating with end user
- Arranging collection of plant and off hiring;
- To enter all Wessex Water jobs onto company database;
- Input all Traffic Management requests onto mobile works force platform
- First point of contact with Wessex Water;
- Liaising with Wessex Water staff and plant desk with internal requests.
- Arrange site surveys as and when required;
- Provide bespoke quotations for Wessex Water as and when required;
- Input and update spreadsheets including site plans and meetings;
- Ensure all our Traffic Management Services and TM equipment is delivered in accordance with our ISO Quality Management system and meet framework lead times;
- Ensure total compliance with Wessex Water Specifications;
- Process all emergency TM requests and utilise all resources to minimise response times and provide Wessex Water with delivery times, ensuring all SLA’s are met;
- Produce AWS and Special Signs for pending Road closures;
Qualifications & Skills
To be considered for the role you will be required to hold the below qualifications/ experience:
- GCSE Grade C or above in both English and Maths
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Outlook and Excel
- Good customer service skills
So, if you want to join a winning team and be part of an innovative organisation which is focussed on company growth and employee progression, click on the apply button today.