Job description - Acquisition and Integration Analyst- Thame Head Office/Home with Periodic travel required to companies/depots across The Group.
Mon-Fri 37.5 (9am to 5pm, 30 mins lunch).
- base office at Thame to be attended on average 1-2 days per fortnight
- occasional onsite attendance to integrate newly acquired businesses (UK locations)
- all other times homeworking
You will be reimbursed for business related travel 45p per mile & subsistence expenditure. Home to Thames office is none reimbursed cost.
As a Acquisition and Integration Analyst, you can expect the benefits from Chevron Traffic Management that come with being an employer of choice
- Highly competitive salary
- 26 days holiday and 8 Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Free Traffic Management Training
- Access to our Internal Academy and Career Development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Refer A Friend Scheme of £750
- Fill Your Boots Rewards – saving an average of £400 per year
- Career Development
- On-site free parking
Why Chevron Traffic Management
Chevron TM specialises in the provision of temporary traffic management services throughout the UK, providing physical and digital traffic controls to ensure that works are carried out safely and workers and the general public are safe.
Managing traffic for organisations working within Utilities, Rail, High Speed Network, Local Authorities and Events we place huge emphasis on our performance and ability to deliver, meet and exceed our clients' expectations. We give expert support from the consultation and design phase, right through to work completion and sign-off.
Summary of Responsibilities and Purpose of Role
This is a “hands on business partnering” role in which the role-holder will be responsible for all various finance/commercial projects across the Chevron Group specifically Integration activities for any newly acquired businesses, as well as assisting the Financial Analyst with various projects.
The role-holder will have primary responsibility for Acquisition Integration including the set-up of monthly Management reporting in line with the Chevron Group, mapping finance ERP data to the Chevron Group chart of accounts, Assist the Financial Analyst with Group cash and treasury reporting. Assistance with month end reporting, assistance with audit and tax compliance, and any other management financial reporting requirements the business may have.
They will also assist the Group Finance team in meeting the information requirements of all internal and external stakeholders in respect of the group entities.
Good team skills will be required to ensure the finance teams service the financial needs of Chevron TM limited and the wider Group.
The role-holder will have good inter-personal and influencing skills, capable of interacting with all levels of the organisation.
- Qualified Accountant
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience of preparing financial and KPI reporting
- Excellent inter-personal skills, able to influence all levels of the organisation
- Resilient, determined, willing to “go the extra mile”
- Experience of a construction environment, or a long-term contract / job costing environment
- Experience of changing/implementing new reporting tools
- First point of contact for any acquisitions
- Set up of monthly financial reporting packs
- On going support to ensure a smooth and timely integration
- Assist with the production of monthly Group cash forecast and KPI reporting in accordance with group reporting deadlines and formats
- Full Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cost analysis – business partnering with the operational and commercial teams in order to understand trends and cost saving areas
- Revenue recognition process, ensuring appropriate controls around completeness and accuracy of income, Analysis of balance sheet content and alignment as appropriate of accounting policies, estimates and practices.
- Ad hoc analysis as requested by Group finance or the senior managers
All you need to do is apply!!!